Monday, May 21, 2012

Finally ordered acrylic...

Well, I finally got around to ordering acrylic.  It should (if UPS can up their game) get to me by this weekend.


It's shipping to me from California, so we'll have to see about that.

In other news, my presentation is scheduled for the 14th of June, at 9am.  I really hope I'll figure out how I can bring this thing into Mr. Creagan's room that day, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Next major hurdle: locating about 6 more gallons of mineral oil ...

2 comments:

  1. Might check farm/feed stores for gallons of mineral oil... got mine for about $15 a gallon through my local(ish) Cenex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news to someone like me who can't afford grass fed beef. Thanks for the post!
    Oil Placement

    ReplyDelete