Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally Did Work

FINALLY...well more like I finally got the the nerve to start putting together the box portion of my project.  I guess I must've been a little nervous having never done anything like this before, and only having one chance.  Anyways, here goes.

Ready to go


Wow is that angle deceiving...It's 90 degrees trust me


Starting to take shape


Have to let it set for 20 minutes before moving anything.


The four sides together.  


Some small air bubbles...that's what happens with less than perfectly flat and smooth edges.  Oh well, should work I hope.


And done.


So I will let this bad boy continue to set for about 24-36 hours, then I'll try filling her up with water to see how it fairs.

In other news, my other package should be coming in tomorrow, which contains a pump, tubing, and some clamps for the tubing.  After that, all I need to wait on is getting oil, which also is on its way.

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment