Friday, March 30, 2012

In class, 3/26

So today in class, we are tasked with writing an entry about our methods of researching. My main method of research so far has been searching on Internet forums. There have been many people who have attempted, and successfully built oil cooled computers. This research is mainly micro-research. These forum posts had been a great help to me, because they often include pictures about the problems they have encountered. This is particularly useful to me because I may come across these same problems during my build, and their solutions will give me a springboard to come up with my own solutions.

As well as doing a lot of micro research, I've also been doing some reading about upcoming computer technologies - more macro-research.  Being informed and aware of changes in technology is the best way to get a head in a technological field, so that will be helpful in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment