Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend update

So this weekend, I spent a lot of time tinkering with the rampage formula motherboard. As a result, I'm now running the processor, my pentium e5300, at 4.0 Ghz. However, it's not completely stable, so it will need some more tinkering. Also of note, one of my video cards, the radeon 4830, started giving weird artifacts all over: glitching out of 3d programs, acting weirdly in chrome, and even rendering green dots all over the screen in the bios... I hope it's just a driver issue and not a problem with the card. In the mean time, I put my 9600 gso in its place.

On a different note, I was going to meet with Mr Sauve last Friday, but I forgot he would be in Rochester for Code Red. I plan to meet with him early this week.

I'm trying out the blogger app, I'll see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment